Care Connection Information
Who is Eligible for Bayside Assistance?
- Bayside Members who have completed the Growth Track series and regularly attend.
- Bayside Attendees who have filled out a Connect Card and have been regularly attending one of our campuses for 3-6 months (Adventure, Blue Oaks, Davis, Folsom, Granite Bay, Santa Rosa).
What is the process and how long does it take?
- The process can take 10-20 business days.
- NO immediate same-day assistance is available.
- NO rush process for 3-day shutoff notices/evictions.
- A financial review meeting to go over your budget is required.
- All assistance checks will be mailed directly to the service provider.
*Applicants will need to upload a copy of a government issued ID for idenity verification.
Approved List of Bills
Only the following bills submitted with your application will be considered. There are no exceptions.
- Car Insurance
- Car Payment
- Car Repair Invoice
*We cannot pay for credit card bills, medical bills, property taxes, storage, attorney fees, DMV, or any bill on auto-pay.
- The bills must only be in YOUR NAME or your spouse's name. Bills in someone else's name, even if in the same household will NOT be considered.
- The bill must show your name, account number, current balance due, current due date, and the vendor's name and check payment address. These can usually be found on the first page of the bill statement.
- We cannot use a printout of your "statement of account" to pay bills.
- If you are requesting help with rent, please provide a copy of your lease that shows your name, the owner's name, owner's mailing address, rent due and the signature page.
- Failure to provide bills/lease with the required information will delay the process of your request.
*Bayside will determine what bills, if any, will be paid.
If you are not able to upload your bills or budget sheet at the time of filling out the online form, you can email them to your campus care team below:
Setting Budget Appointment
After your application, budget worksheet and bills have been received, the Care Team will contact you to set up a time and location to meet. Ideally, couples should attend together.
Please contact our Care Connection office at (916) 746-7221.
If you meet the above criteria, you can submit a Care Fund Assistance Application HERE